For Maggioli S.p.A., the privacy and security of users’ personal data are very important and therefore, personal data are collected and processed with utmost care by adopting appropriate security measures to protect them.
On this page, we describe the methods and logic of the processing of personal data of any users who visit the Site. This information is provided, pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, to all users who provide their personal data when interacting with the Site. The validity of the information contained on this page is limited to the Site alone and does not extend to other websites that may be visited through hypertext links.
Below, we will clearly list:
• the details of those who will process your personal data;
• which personal data will be processed;
• the purposes and legal basis for which data will be processed;
• the retention period and the rights granted to data subjects.
By visiting this Site, users accept this policy and are, therefore, advised to read it carefully before providing personal information of any kind.
The Data Controller is Maggioli S.p.A., with registered office in via del Carpino, no. 8 - 47822 Santarcangelo di Romagna (RN), Italy - email: email@example.com.
The Data Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted at the following addresses:
certified email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
During normal operation, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers and terminals used by users, the URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
These data, necessary for using the web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
- obtaining statistical information on the use of the services (most visited pages, number of visitors per time slot or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
- checking the correct functioning of the services offered.
Browsing data do not last more than 60 days and are deleted immediately after their aggregation (except for any need of the judicial authorities to ascertain crimes).
It is possible to send requests and communications through the Site using the addresses and contact forms indicated therein. Providing such data is compulsory and necessary in order to reply to the requests sent, as well as to contact the sender in order to obtain clarifications regarding the content of such requests.
In particular, personal data are provided by users in order to use the services of the Site.
The Data Controller does not intentionally collect or store personal data of individuals under 18 years of age, nor does it intentionally allow such minors to use the Site.
Users under 18 are kindly requested not to register on the Site and not to provide personal data.
In particular, identification of users takes place when:
• Sending requests for information/assistance and communications through the addresses and contact forms indicated on the Site. In this case, the Data Controller will process the sender's contact data, which are necessary to reply, as well as all personal data included in the communications.
• Sending communications for marketing purposes relating to products and/or services by Maggioli on its behalf or on behalf of other companies, subject to express consent.
• Sending commercial communications by third-party companies promoting their products and/or services, subject to express consent.
The processing of personal data is carried out by the Data Controller for the following purposes:
• Responding to user requests for information and assistance. Processing is functional to fulfilling a user's request and is based on execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
• Ensuring the correct functioning of the web pages and their contents. In this case, data processing is based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
• Using the contact details provided to send commercial notifications about products and/or services or on behalf of third parties, in order to update data subjects on news and promotions or offers. Processing is based on the consent of the data subject.
• Transmitting the data provided to initiative partners/sponsors or third-party companies concerning the sending of commercial notifications. Processing is based on the consent of the data subject and, with regard to registration for initiatives, it is specified that consent is optional and does not affect the possibility to register for the event.
Data will be processed using the methods and procedures strictly necessary for pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected, with the aid of electronic instruments.
In order to avoid the risk of data loss, illicit or incorrect use of data or unauthorised access to or alteration of data, appropriate technological and management security measures have been adopted. Personal data will be processed by the Data Controller, by personnel authorised to process them or by subjects specifically appointed as Data Processors. The data subject may, at any time, ask the Data Controller for a complete list of the appointed Data Processors involved in the processing of the data for the purposes set out in this policy.
The Data Controller adopts the following policies regarding the retention of Site users’ data:
• Data provided in the contact forms or emails sent to the addresses published on the Site will be kept only for the time necessary to respond to the requests received.
• Navigation data is retained for 60 days.
• Data provided for commercial communication activities are retained until the data subject revokes consent.
• Data provided for receiving promotional communication from third parties are retained until the data subject revokes consent.
The data subject may, at any time, exercise the rights pursuant to Article 15 and subsequent of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 by sending an email to email@example.com or by writing to Maggioli S.p.A. via del Carpino, no. 8 - 47822 Santarcangelo di Romagna (RN), Italy. Providing the conditions are met, the data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority, in its role as supervisory body, if he/she believes that processing of his/her personal data is in breach of current legislation.